Commercial cleaning services are something you should invest in for your office. You should also have a clear understanding of what those office cleaning services include. That’s why in today’s blog we’ll be sharing a few of the cleaning tasks you can, and should, expect from office cleaning. Here at Best Clean Ever, we pride ourselves on offering businesses in the Raleigh area with top-notch office cleaning services. After all, a clean office helps your employees and clients feel happy and valued. Learn more about what we can do to make your office a safe, sanitary, and productive place to work!
You always want your reception area to sparkle — after all, it’s the first thing that clients and other visitors see when they come in the door! You can have the most friendly, kind, and helpful office manager there to greet the client, but if there’s dirt and grime, or an unpleasant smell, that’s what the client is going to remember. Set your employees, and your business, up for success by having a professional cleaning company like Best Clean Ever clean your Raleigh office daily. Get a quote today!
Here are a few of the cleaning tasks you can expect from a professional office cleaning:
- Empty trash cans and replace trash bags
- Vacuum carpets and mats, including entrance mats
- Mop wood and other hard floors
- Dust and damp wipe horizontal surfaces like desks, tables, and other furniture
- Clean glass entry doors and wipe internal glass
- Ensure that common areas, like your reception area, are clean and neat
Remember, a well-organized workplace makes people happier and more productive! Contact Best Clean Ever if you’re in need of office cleaning services.
A clean and sanitized break room is vital to employee health and safety. The goal of office cleaning is not only to create a neat and tidy environment, but also to reduce the risk of spreading germs. Even if there is no food preparation happening in your break room, it’s still important for it to be sanitary.
Here are a few of the cleaning tasks you can expect for a kitchen or breakroom:
- Clean and sanitize all sinks
- Clean the inside and outside of fridges
- Mop floors with disinfectant
- Wipe down horizontal surfaces like tables and counters
It’s a given that a clean restroom is necessary to stop the spread of germs. Even if you only have one place in your entire office cleaned (as a cleaning company, we recommend full office cleaning) it should be the bathroom. Here are a few things that need to be done regularly to ensure a clean bathroom:
- Stock toilet tissue, paper towels, and hand soap
- Empty trash cans and clean cans if needed
- Clean mirrors
- Wipe paper towel dispensers and hand dryers
- Clean and sanitize all sinks
- Mop restroom floors with disinfectant
- Clean toilets and spot clean walls
Weekly and Monthly Cleaning
If you’re interested in adding on weekly and monthly office cleaning services, Best Clean Ever can clean hard-to-reach areas or places that require cleaning less frequently, like buffing the floors, cleaning glass windows with squeegees, and vacuuming vents.
Best Clean Ever Office Cleaning Services
The office cleaning tasks we’ve discussed above are just the basics of cleaning, and when you contact us we can discuss the specifics of your space and how our services can fit your unique needs. If your current cleaning service isn’t performing at the level you need, get in touch with Best Clean Ever! We provide office cleaning in Raleigh and will give you a fair quote for the office cleaning services you need.