Spring has sprung! If you’re like many people in Raleigh, that means getting out your outdoor furniture from winter storage and getting your patio, porch, or balcony ready for entertaining.
In today’s blog post, our cleaning company is sharing tips for cleaning outdoor furniture the right way! Continue reading to learn more, and if you’re also in need of power washing for your outdoor area, contact Best Clean Ever in Raleigh for a quote.
Why It’s Important To Clean Patio Furniture
Cleaning your patio furniture is important for a few reasons. Not only will it make your outdoor space look nicer, but it will also help to protect the furniture from weathering and staining. Think of your outdoor living space as an extension of your home — and clean it as frequently as you would any other space!
How To Clean Patio Furniture
Here are a few tips for cleaning your patio furniture:
- Start by sweeping off any dirt or debris.
- If the furniture is made of metal, you can clean it with a metal polish.
- If the furniture is made of wood, you can clean it with a wood cleaner or soap and water.
- For cushions or pillows, use a vacuum cleaner to remove any dust or debris, and then use a mild detergent mixed with water to spot clean any stains.
- Allow the furniture to dry completely before using it or storing it away.
Utilize Patio Furniture Covers
In addition to cleaning your patio furniture, you can also extend its life by using covers when you’re not using it. This will protect the furniture from sunlight, rain, snow, and other elements that can cause wear and tear.
Best Clean Ever in Raleigh Can Help!
Cleaning your patio furniture doesn’t have to be a chore! By following these simple tips, you can easily keep your outdoor furniture clean and looking its best. If you need help power washing your patio, deck, or porch, contact Best Clean Ever in Raleigh for a free quote. We offer house cleaning services that will leave your outdoor space sparkling clean!